Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To Teach or Die Tryin'



"By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn." --Latin proverb

I really enjoyed my lecturing session, every Thursday morning at Institut Bisnis dan Informatika Indonesia. I taught course on media law/ communication law for bachelor degree students in mass communication major (broadcast and public relation). I only handle one class once a week, every semester ganjil. It surely fun, even though it's hard to maintain with all my plenty work activities. The spirit of sharing and spread some new ideas to this young future generation, is always tempting.

My philosophy of teaching is to create a stimulating yet non-competitive and non-intimidating environment in the classroom. I feel that the enthusiasm I bring to the classroom helps to create an encouraging and supportive atmosphere. I always tried my best to re-present the material, combined with my own experience to make the class fun and reachable for the students.

well, only one word to describe my six-monthly teaching activities, awesome. :)


1 komentar:

Derajat Celcius said...

Plus you get to meet with young vibrant girl student, huh? hehehe. Wish you success!